The Thrifting Atlanta Fashion Swap is scheduled for Saturday, January 10th 1pm at Last Chance Thrift Store, 900 Thornton Road, Lithia Springs, Georgia 30122. The fee to participate is $15 (with a clothing donation, minimum of 3 items)/$20 (without clothing donation).
Donated fashion items are organized and displayed in the designated room/space we affectionately call the "Swap Boutique". We get donations from attendees, retailers and fashion bloggers too!
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring items that are new or once-loved items. Items that are in season are preferred.
- We accept clothing, shoes, purses, belts, scarfs, other accessories and perfume.
- Absolutely NO undergarments, swimwear, makeup or clothing with holes or stains.
- The overall idea, is to bring items that you would be proud to give your best friend.
- We reserve the right to refuse items are do not meet our swap standards.
- On arrival, you will receive a wristband and entry number. This number will be based on your arrival time.
- Drop off your items to the designated Swap Room. Your items will be tagged with you social media information.
- While your items are being sorted, network with other attendees or shop B & R Thrift Store.
- After the networking Happy Hour, the fashion swap will begin.
- During the first round of the swap, groups of 5 or less enter the "Swap Boutique" to select their three favorite pieces. But they only have five minutes to do so. It is a very intense and careful consideration is given to each piece that is selected.
- During the last round of the swap, everyone shops at once. You can take as many items that you can stuff your shopping bag! It gets a little competitive, but it a very fun experience.
- Happy swappers with their bag filled with new-to-you fashion!
Do you want to join the fun?